Doc N Kitty was raised by the Williamson's in Idaho.
Sherry's folks Tom & Jean Richmond, purchased him as a 4 year old and
at that time he already had 5 AQHA cutting points. He was a Finalist
at the 1981 Northern State Snafffle Bit Futurity in Walla Walla, WA
- tied for 3rd in the herd work (cutting) and 4th down the fence (working cow)
out of 54 head. Doc N Kitty's sire was Doc's Rickashay.
Offspring accomplishments of Docís Rickashay:
- Doc N Kitty (Docís Rickashay). 5 AQHQ cutting points; Northern State Snafffle Bit
Futurity finalist, 3rd in the herd & 4th in fence work
- Rickashay Rabbit (Doc's Rickashay). $2,051 and 21 AQHA points; Big Sky Select Open
Derby Reserve Champion; 5th, Idaho Open Top Ten; reining money-earner; AQHA Performance ROM. Dam of --
- Rickashay Robin. 43 AQHA points; 5th in the Nation in High Point Junior Calf Roping; Open & Amateur ROM.
- Docs Rondo (Doc's Rickashay). $1,320; NCHA Certificate of Ability; AQHA Performance ROM;
Reno Snaffle Bit Futurity finalist.
- Rickashay Rondo (Doc's Rickashay). 4 AQHA amateur performance points.
- Cuttin It Close (Doc's Rickashay). Dam of Ė
- Dandi Cut Up. $8,489; finalist in the NRCHA World Showmanship Open Snaffle Bit Futurity
[Reserve Champion of the Herd Work]; Southwest Non-Pro Reining Futurity Champion; Novice Horse Open
winner at the Reno Spectacular Reining; Colorado RCH Futurity Stockhorse Reserve Champion.